TwilightMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You guys must watch this, Lmfao (Contains vulgarities)

+2
sykeitzstan
MrReaper
6 posters

Go down

You guys must watch this, Lmfao (Contains vulgarities) Empty You guys must watch this, Lmfao (Contains vulgarities)

Post by MrReaper Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:55 am

This is cod4, and some guys were playing a prank on this kid and told him he had to change his name or get banned from xbox live. And his mom, came and started a "fight".

CONTAINS VULGARITIES

Here's the "story" from the youtube post:

So ScoobYy and I (Carbon) were playing domination on showdown when this kid called Co0l DRFT Joined. ScoobYy send him a message including: Change your gamertag or ur gonna get banned on xbox live(lol it was a joke), ScoobYy then recieved a message that said: You have no right to tell me my son for getting banned, im gonna sue you. We got invited by Element right after so went to his lobby and told ScoobYy to invite Co0l DRFT and I would record it then. He joined the lobby and we asked him to put his mum on the mic. What then happend is all in the video. It's kinda shocky how she replied because the 13 year old kid was probably next to her and this isn't a good parental example. in my opinion Razz
MrReaper
MrReaper
GFX
GFX

Back to top Go down

You guys must watch this, Lmfao (Contains vulgarities) Empty Re: You guys must watch this, Lmfao (Contains vulgarities)

Post by sykeitzstan Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:05 am

LOL i wonder how the son felt when he saw his mother talk like that.

sykeitzstan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

You guys must watch this, Lmfao (Contains vulgarities) Empty Re: You guys must watch this, Lmfao (Contains vulgarities)

Post by Shawn Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:45 am

The 13 year old kid hearing all this vulgarities must be traumatized!! Every single sentence has a F*** word LOL!!!!

Shawn
Coder
Coder

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:53 pm

Just sayin, but this is in off-topic

[MOVED]
Andy
Andy
Admin
Admin

https://twilightms.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MrReaper Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:12 pm

Ya, and his mother is trying to tell the other guys not to say vulgarities when she is screaming them right infront of her son.
MrReaper
MrReaper
GFX
GFX

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:48 pm

MrReaper wrote:Ya, and his mother is trying to tell the other guys not to say vulgarities when she is screaming them right infront of her son.

IKR lol
Andy
Andy
Admin
Admin

https://twilightms.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by [Remix] Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:36 pm

Lol all this for a game? WOW!
[Remix]
[Remix]
GFX
GFX

Back to top Go down

Post by Miki Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:22 pm

Holy ... crud ...
Miki
Miki
Coder
Coder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum