Some suggestions

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Some suggestions

Post by MrReaper on Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:13 pm

1. I was wondering if we could have a @go command. Its much easier and faster to use, and not having to walk to the free market is awesome.

2. @kin / @nimakin to change your look

3. Let the trade button bring u to fm? I dont think any1 will use the trading thing (the thing that the trade button does now)

Hope u consider them .
avatar
MrReaper
GFX
GFX

Posts : 195
Join date : 2010-06-02
Age : 23
Location : Somewhere :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Some suggestions

Post by [Remix] on Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:18 pm

If we have the @go command why not keep the MTS (trade button) and put it to use.
We can always add @go fm to the lists of places.
avatar
[Remix]
GFX
GFX

Posts : 283
Join date : 2010-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Some suggestions

Post by MrReaper on Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:40 pm

Well ya, but i dont think any1 will use the MTS.
avatar
MrReaper
GFX
GFX

Posts : 195
Join date : 2010-06-02
Age : 23
Location : Somewhere :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Some suggestions

Post by [Remix] on Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:50 pm

If rates are low, we can use MTS in order for people to get items they need.
avatar
[Remix]
GFX
GFX

Posts : 283
Join date : 2010-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Some suggestions

Post by MrReaper on Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:54 pm

Wouldn't just trading in fm pixel to pixel be better?
avatar
MrReaper
GFX
GFX

Posts : 195
Join date : 2010-06-02
Age : 23
Location : Somewhere :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Some suggestions

Post by [Remix] on Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:13 pm

Well people are not always on to advertise their items.
And you can't offer NX pixel to pixel (:
avatar
[Remix]
GFX
GFX

Posts : 283
Join date : 2010-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Some suggestions

Post by Andy on Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:50 am

Well I know of 2 commands

@cody

and

@gm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Andy
Admin
Admin

Posts : 179
Join date : 2010-06-01
Age : 23
Location : Canada Toronto

View user profile http://twilightms.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Some suggestions

Post by [Remix] on Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:02 am

Those are good
avatar
[Remix]
GFX
GFX

Posts : 283
Join date : 2010-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Some suggestions

Post by Miki on Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:55 am

#1 Stanley doesn't want @go because it makes the average player overpowered, especially in a PvP match they're losing. They can type @go and just run before they die.

@gm? You mean @callgm? o.O I can find a compile code, just rip it from ShineSource xD, I have the repack.

Btw merchants work, so you don't really need MTS system, but it's still really useful.


Those are my insights on some suggestions Smile

~Miki
avatar
Miki
Coder
Coder

Posts : 17
Join date : 2010-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Some suggestions

Post by Xafo on Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:31 pm

trade/dropable NX please and a @poke and @emo Wink those are fun but yet useless
avatar
Xafo

Posts : 29
Join date : 2010-06-05
Age : 23
Location : Look behind Ya'

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Some suggestions

Post by sykeitzstan on Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:01 pm

Xafo wrote:trade/dropable NX please and a @poke and @emo Wink those are fun but yet useless

reason why i didnt add in those commands was because if a player was there to fight and he types in @emo, he will die before he gets killed, then the attacking player will gain nothing. it will flaw my pvp and bounty system so no, sorry, any other suggestions?

btw @go command i can make it but not for players, but for GMs

and @nimakin and @kin - i dont want to add those because i will want players to work for their nx, the hair changing and etc will be at their default places.

sykeitzstan
Admin
Admin

Posts : 55
Join date : 2010-06-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Some suggestions

Post by [Remix] on Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:39 pm

Oh nice vision you hve there, I understand now (;
avatar
[Remix]
GFX
GFX

Posts : 283
Join date : 2010-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Some suggestions

Post by MrReaper on Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:30 pm

How about you disable those commands in the pvp map?
avatar
MrReaper
GFX
GFX

Posts : 195
Join date : 2010-06-02
Age : 23
Location : Somewhere :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Some suggestions

Post by TheUnknown on Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:43 pm

Why didn't you all talk about @kin and @nimakin ?

Code:

} else if (splitted[0].equals("@kin")) {
                                NPCScriptManager npc = NPCScriptManager.getInstance();
                                npc.start(c, 9900000);
        } else if (splitted[0].equals("@nimakin")) {
                                NPCScriptManager npc = NPCScriptManager.getInstance();
                                npc.start(c, 9900001);

TheUnknown

Posts : 27
Join date : 2010-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Some suggestions

Post by [Remix] on Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:20 pm

sykeitzstan wrote:and @nimakin and @kin - i dont want to add those because i will want players to work for their nx, the hair changing and etc will be at their default places.

TheUnknown wrote:Why didn't you all talk about @kin and @nimakin ?

Code:

} else if (splitted[0].equals("@kin")) {
                                NPCScriptManager npc = NPCScriptManager.getInstance();
                                npc.start(c, 9900000);
        } else if (splitted[0].equals("@nimakin")) {
                                NPCScriptManager npc = NPCScriptManager.getInstance();
                                npc.start(c, 9900001);

He did. Look above. (:
avatar
[Remix]
GFX
GFX

Posts : 283
Join date : 2010-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Some suggestions

Post by sykeitzstan on Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:15 pm

MrReaper wrote:How about you disable those commands in the pvp map?

thats like disabling it on every map, remember our pvp system its on everymap.

sykeitzstan
Admin
Admin

Posts : 55
Join date : 2010-06-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Some suggestions

Post by [Remix] on Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:17 pm

I agree with you on this one Stanley, people will just warp to avoid losing
avatar
[Remix]
GFX
GFX

Posts : 283
Join date : 2010-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Some suggestions

Post by sykeitzstan on Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:20 pm

if there is any more suggestions that you may want to post, i'll be glad to read and consider it if its possible and reasonable.

sykeitzstan
Admin
Admin

Posts : 55
Join date : 2010-06-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Some suggestions

Post by MrReaper on Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:43 pm

Oww, if u put it that way...
avatar
MrReaper
GFX
GFX

Posts : 195
Join date : 2010-06-02
Age : 23
Location : Somewhere :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Some suggestions

Post by Andy on Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:30 am

lol Yeah Stanley has good reasons, he didn't take him out to bore us or make it harders, he took em out because he's smart. I do have a suggestion though, an old PvP based server I played a while back what they did was when you used @go you had to wait 30 sec before you would be teled to any map after choosing it and after typing it during those 30 sec you can't leave the map. Also if you typed something like @cody or @spinel before it would take you to choosing maps you would have to get through about 30 chatboxes of random spam. You can alter all this a bit, all depends where you wanna take it Stanley Very Happy

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Andy
Admin
Admin

Posts : 179
Join date : 2010-06-01
Age : 23
Location : Canada Toronto

View user profile http://twilightms.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Some suggestions

Post by Xafo on Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:47 pm

sykeitzstan wrote:
MrReaper wrote:How about you disable those commands in the pvp map?

thats like disabling it on every map, remember our pvp system its on everymap.

what fyou give a pvp penalty everytime you @emo on a pvp match you lose like umm....pvp points?

P.D (another suggestion) you get pvp points and then can trade them for ummm.....an above average weapon or shirt or something? O_O
avatar
Xafo

Posts : 29
Join date : 2010-06-05
Age : 23
Location : Look behind Ya'

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Some suggestions

Post by Andy on Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:09 pm

Xafo wrote:
sykeitzstan wrote:
MrReaper wrote:How about you disable those commands in the pvp map?

thats like disabling it on every map, remember our pvp system its on everymap.

what fyou give a pvp penalty everytime you @emo on a pvp match you lose like umm....pvp points?

P.D (another suggestion) you get pvp points and then can trade them for ummm.....an above average weapon or shirt or something? O_O

A system like this is already in-play you'll see once we open up, we're getting extremity close, Stanley is doing an AWESOME job Very Happy

( I sound like such a suckup lol)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Andy
Admin
Admin

Posts : 179
Join date : 2010-06-01
Age : 23
Location : Canada Toronto

View user profile http://twilightms.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Some suggestions

Post by [Remix] on Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:57 pm

You are one (;

but that system would be sweet (:
avatar
[Remix]
GFX
GFX

Posts : 283
Join date : 2010-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Some suggestions

Post by sykeitzstan on Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:57 pm

Andy wrote:lol Yeah Stanley has good reasons, he didn't take him out to bore us or make it harders, he took em out because he's smart. I do have a suggestion though, an old PvP based server I played a while back what they did was when you used @go you had to wait 30 sec before you would be teled to any map after choosing it and after typing it during those 30 sec you can't leave the map. Also if you typed something like @cody or @spinel before it would take you to choosing maps you would have to get through about 30 chatboxes of random spam. You can alter all this a bit, all depends where you wanna take it Stanley Very Happy

wow this sounds so annoying lol.


@MrReaper

LOL sorry i didnt mean to offend you.

i'm saying sure those commands are nice but its really unwise to let players warp wherever they want. especially since we have our pvp going around.

sykeitzstan
Admin
Admin

Posts : 55
Join date : 2010-06-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Some suggestions

Post by [Remix] on Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:46 pm

Will it be on 1 entire channel or the server as a whole?
avatar
[Remix]
GFX
GFX

Posts : 283
Join date : 2010-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Some suggestions

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum